4,900 BUSD Giveaway to Celebrate 200K Unique Active Addresses on OpenOcean
OpenOcean has passed 200,000 unique active trading addresses — this must be celebrated! To show our appreciation of the immense community support, we will launch a 7 days trading campaign with 4,900 BUSD as total rewards.The campaign is split into two parts 1) 24Hours trading competitions 2) 24Hours lucky draws.
10AM June 25th — 10AM July 2nd, 2021 (UTC)
Prize Pool: $4,900 BUSD
- For both following two events, trade any tokens (except $BNB/$WBNB token pair) on any network (except Solana) on OpenOcean Classic or PRO platform.
- To qualify for the rewards, the total transaction volume of trades must be at least 50 $USDT during the campaign.
Event One — 24Hours Trading Competition
Total Reward: $3,500 BUSD (over the total 7 days)
Daily Reward Structure
1st Place: $80
2nd Place: $50
3rd Place: $30
4th-10th Place: $20
11th-30th Place: $10
During the 7-day campaign, the top 30 addresses will get rewarded based on 24hours total trading volume. So first 24hours — 10am June 25th to 10am June 26th, top 30 addresses get rewarded, then next 24hours top 30 addresses get rewarded, etc.
Event Two — 24Hours Lucky Lottery
Total Reward: $1,400 BUSD (over the total 7 days)
We will randomly select 20 lucky winners EACH DAY and reward 10 BUSD each. The winner list will be released on Twitter.
Terms & Conditions:
- The campaign rewards will be delivered to the winning wallet addresses within 2 business days after the campaign ends.
- All the rewards will be distributed in $BUSD.
- OpenOcean reserves the right to make the final interpretation of the campaign.
Good luck sailors! Happy trading!
OpenOcean is the world’s first DeFi & CeFi full aggregator. OpenOcean’s intelligent routing algorithm finds the best price and lowest slippage for traders across centralized and decentralized exchanges with no additional fees. OpenOcean provides an API and arbitrage tools to enable users to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities automatically. OpenOcean plans to expand to aggregation of derivative, lending, yield, and insurance products as well as launch its own combined margin products and intelligent wealth management services.