Celebrate the Lunar New Year with OpenOcean
The year of the Tiger is here: Kung Hei Fat Choi!
We’ve entered the new year on the solar calendar, and now it’s time to celebrate once more! This year’s Lunar New Year falls on February 1 and will be the year of the tiger. To celebrate, we’re giving out red envelopes of our own to our loyal traders.
Each time you make a qualified trade on Avalanche, Fantom, or Terra via OpenOcean, you will have the chance to up to $100.
📆Campaign period: 1pm, January 28th, 2022– 1pm, February 11th (UTC)
- Only Fantom, Avalanche, and Terra networks are supported.
- Every swap worth over $200 will be entered into a lucky draw and have a 20% chance to win USDT rewards.
- Every swap worth over $5,000, you will have 100% chance to win USDT rewards.
- To increase your chances of winning, fill out this Google form.
🧧Users will have a chance to win in EACH TRADE:
- $1, $3, $6, $9 USDT and a jackpot of $100 USDT!!!😍
- For those who trade over $5,000, you might not be able to see the rewards earned immediately due to transaction speed and other network related issues. No worries! If you have made a verified and successful trade over $5,000 via OpenOcean, we will run a draw for you and distribute rewards;
- Rewards will be shown on the top right of the trading interface;
- Rewards in USDT.e, fUSDT or UST (for the Terra network) will be distributed to lucky users’ wallet addresses within two to three weeks after the campaign ends;
- OpenOcean reserves the right to cancel or amend any activity or activity rules at our sole discretion.
OpenOcean — the most intelligent CeDeFi aggregator — integrates major DEXes across 14 public chains and a CEX (Binance). OpenOcean’s intelligent routing algorithm optimizes trading for the maximum returns and is free to use! As a CeDeFi aggregator OpenOcean also provides automatic arbitrage trading tools and supports grid trading functions. OpenOcean will soon support cross-chain swaps, aggregate derivatives and launch advanced intelligent wealth management services.
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Telegram Ann | Discord | Github