Terra Trading Raffle: Round 2!
A pool of up to $5,000 is available for three lucky participants
OpenOcean is the first DEX aggregator deployed on Terra and organized these raffles to incentivize users to swap more on Terra via OpenOcean.
We have successfully ran the first round, and now Round 2 starts soon with another big prize pool.
If you didn’t participate in Round 1, this is one you shouldn’t miss!
Trading Raffle Round Two
Timeline: 11:30 23/2–11:00 26/2 (UTC)
Round 2 reward pool cap: $5,000 of $UST
Prize pool structure:
Different amounts of $UST will be added to the reward pool for different transaction volumes:
When users make one single trade of:
- $50-$100 -> amount of $5;
- $100-$500 -> amount of$10;
- $500-$2,000 -> amount of $20;
- $2,000-$5,000 -> amount of $30;
- Over $5,000 -> amount of $50 will be added to the reward pool!
Users will earn tickets for the reward pool when trading at least $50 of one swap on Terra via OpenOcean:
When users trade between
- $50-$100 will receive 1 ticket;
- $100-$500 will receive 5 tickets;
- $500-$2,000 will receive 10 tickets;
- $2,000-$5,000 will receive 20 tickets;
- Over $5,000 will receive 30 tickets.
All the valid tickets will be added to the raffle pool, and we will choose THREE winners to split the reward pool! The more qualified transactions you make, the more tickets you get, and the higher your chance of winning the raffle.
🥇Gold Winner: 50% of the prize pool, up to $2,500
🥈Silver Winner: 30% of the prize pool, up to $1,500
🥉Bronze Winner: 20% of the prize pool, up to $1,000
- The raffle winners will be announced on openocean.finance right after the campaign ends;
- Rewards will be sent directly to the winner’s wallet within two weeks after the campaign ends;
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter and check our Telegram group for campaign updates;
- OpenOcean reserves the right to cancel or amend any activity or activity rules at our sole discretion.
OpenOcean is the most intelligent CeDeFi aggregator. The platform integrates major DEXes across 14 public chains and a CEX (Binance). OpenOcean’s intelligent routing algorithm optimizes trading for the maximum returns and is free to use! As a CeDeFi aggregator, the platform also provides automatic arbitrage trading tools and supports grid trading functions. OpenOcean will soon support cross-chain swaps, aggregate derivatives, and launch advanced intelligent wealth management services.